FDNSC COVID-19 Update
The numbers above reflect the number of school-related COVID-19 events. A school-related event is if the student or staff member is on campus while being positive for COVID-19. If your child is considered to be a close contact of a COVID-19 positive individual, you will be notified.
The health and safety of our students and staff is paramount, and we are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19. We are adhering to guidance from Buncombe County Health and Human Services, the North Carolina Division of Public Health, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Stay Strong NC Public Health Toolkit. We are closely monitoring updates, as guidance is changing frequently due to local and global developments.
See below for links to the most current federal and local information
- Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Order
- NC Remote Learning Resources
- List of Internet Service Providers
- No Kid Hungry School Meal Availability
- One Buncombe” – financial relief for individuals and businesses
- Stay Home, Stay Safe – information of what is recommended for personal responsibility
- “What to do when you are sick”
- Modified shopping hours