The health and safety of our students and staff is paramount, and we are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19. We are adhering to guidance from Buncombe County Health and Human Services, the North Carolina Division of Public Health and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC). We are closely monitoring updates, as guidance is changing frequently due to local and global developments.
Francine Delany’s K-5 students are operating under Plan A and 6th- 8th students are operating under Plan B.
See below for links to the most current federal and local information
- Governor Roy Cooper’s Executive Order
- NC Remote Learning Resources
- List of Internet Service Providers
- No Kid Hungry School Meal Availability
- One Buncombe” – financial relief for individuals and businesses
- Stay Home, Stay Safe – information of what is recommended for personal responsibility
- “What to do when you are sick”
- Modified shopping hours